The PowerGlide Diplomat 2pce Cue is 57" and made from a high quality ash wood shaft, 4-point rosewood butt and hand-spliced with rosewood and maple. Featuring brass ferrule, 9.5mm tip, unique Bakelite and brass joint with a medium-heavy weight of 19oz.
PowerGlide range of snooker cues uses the latest manufacturing technology and the best quality materials. Enhanced grain ash shafts provide consistent strength, power and performance. The matching straight grain with clear feathering aids players lining up their shots. The Rosewood butt features stylised veneers that add style and elegance to the cue. All PowerGlide 2 piece snooker cues are 57inch, fitted with brass ferrules, 9.5mm tips and complete with precision engineered quick release brass joints providing minimal turn to lock the joint into a positive closure.
- 57-inch with 3/4 split
- Ash shaft with 4-point rosewood butt
- hand-spliced with rosewood and maple
- 9.5mm tip and brass ferrule
- Unique Bakelite and brass joint with a medium weight of 19oz
- This cue is suitable for English pool or snooker
- Includes 6 inch removable screw-in extension piece
- 19 ounces (heavier cue)
Due to product size, this cue cannot be sent via express post. Please do not select express post at the checkout.