Super Aramith Pro Cup spotted white training ball for ultimate precise shots and ball repositioning. Made from the highest phenolic resin available. Super Aramith Pro Balls are the preferred balls used worldwide in tournaments because of its uncompromised quality.
Size: 1 7/8 Inches or 2 inches
The 6 red dots will help you visualise the intentional and unintentional spin you apply to help develop your game.
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ What Makes Aramith Balls Better Than the Rest? ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
- Impact Resistant - These Belgium-made balls withstand over 50 times more impact, and are far more scratch resistant than polyester balls.
- Lowest Operating cost - Aramith balls are a money-saving investment. They last up to 5 times longer to assure lowest yearly ball cost. They will also extend the life of your pool table felt or cloth as they reduce less friction that standard polyester balls.
- Burn Spot Resistant - Resists at the friction temperature of 250 degrees C when the ball slips into motion. No flat spots on the ball, no white marks on the cloth! Keeps its polish to minimise table cloth wear.
- The ultimate in balance - The centre of gravity at the centre of the ball guarantees a perfectly true and accurate roll.
- Perfect Rebound - Elasticity of the phenolic resin is callibrated for optimal rebound to perfectly control the effect of every shot.
- Worldwide endorsement - Professional federations worldwide have exclusively selected Aramith for their championships because of its superior quality.
1 7/8", 2"